Sunday, May 31, 2009

4 Days!

You might wonder what 4 days is all about? Well 4 days until I get to fly to Oregon and see the fam. So I'm pretty stoked about that. Nothing too exciting has happened since I last wrote. I finished both my Post Production and Career Communications classes... so it's nice to be done with that. I'm helping some friends on a shoot tomorrow, so we will see how that goes. I'm just a grip on it, so I will just be helping wherever necessary.

So I was reading in the news today how a late term abortion doctor was shot and killed in his church. Now I don't condone abortion by any means, however don't you think this is a bit ridiculous? Where is the logic in killing someone because you believe he is killing innocent children? There is no logic. You are performing the same act you are supposedly against by doing this? What a twisted world we live in.

On a better note, me and a couple friends (Andrew, and Brian) have been going around a lot lately and photographing a lot of different things. Its been a blast, and I've really been enjoying it. Film is so much more fun than digital, and much more exciting in my opinion. Here's a couple pics I've taken so far, enjoy!

No comments: