Friday, May 8, 2009

What UP!

Alright, so I've been computer-less for a little over 3 weeks now... pretty lame! I dropped water on it while in the Virgin Islands (not reccommended!) and that's my excuse for not writing for so long. I went to the Virgin Islands from April 11-20 to see my friend Austin and enjoy a week on the beautiful island. To be honest, it was probably the best week of my life. I've never seen such beauty before. The water was so crystal clear, it didn't even seem real! I went snorkeling a few times, and saw a couple Caribbean Reef Sharks, some sting rays, all sorts of crazy fish, and we even rode some sea turtles (which is illegal btw, but sue us). We went on a private charter to the British Virgin Islands, and went to an amazing place on Virgin Gorda called The Baths. It was breathtaking to say the least. We also spent some time in a place called Jost van Dyke, and it was also very beautiful. As you can tell, we had way too much fun... and I was not ready to come back to Florida.

But I'm back in Florida now. We shot our 16mm project a few weeks ago which I was AD (assistant director) on. It was very stressful, and so much fun. I'm glad it's over now though. We are now in two new classes which are Editing, and Career Communications. Editing is ok, because we get to edit our 16mm projects... but the lectures are extremely boring. And Career Communications is a complete joke, so no need to even talk about that waste of time.

I come home next month, which I am very excited for. I have a couple of online classes that month, and since they are online there is really no need for me to stay here in Florida. So I will enjoy the month back at home. I also graduate here in about 6 months, which I am really looking forward to! That's really all I got for now... I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Terri Porter said...

Did you mean Career Communications?