Tuesday, May 26, 2009

lions, tigers, and bears, OH MY!

So it's been a while since I've wrote on here....

Nothing too exciting has been going on lately. Just busy with school, and been enjoying an easy month of classes. It's been raining constantly over the past week, which has been not so exciting. It was cool the first couple days, then it starts to get really old. Especially when you want to go outside and do stuff i.e. basketball, tennis, longboarding, etc. We finally have some sunshine now though, which is nice after the week of darkness. I got myself a new film camera, and guitar. Both of which are pretty exciting. Except the fact my guitar came with a broken string... which is not that cool. The Nuggets are tied with the Lakers right now at 2-2. So let's hope they can win the series, and head to their first NBA Finals! Also, the French Open started on Sunday and it's kind of a bummer I can't be watching it.

Well I fly into Portland next Thursday (a week and 2 days) and I'm looking forward to that. Spend a few days there and see some of the fam I haven't seen in a while. Then we will drive back to Idaho where I will be spending the month of June while I'm in my online classes. This will be the longest period of being home since I moved to Florida last January. So that will be nice to have some time to spend with the fam/friends. That's all I have for now. Peace out!

No comments: