Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It has been forever!

So sorry it has been so long since I have written in here my many followers. I have been slacking! So I have was home for the whole month of June! It was sooo nice! I loved it. I was so not ready to come back to Florida. We had a good time, and it was nice seeing friends I haven't seen in a long time. It's crazy how people all go there different ways after high school. 3 1/2 months left of school! I can't believe it! I will be getting my Bachelor's! AHHH! I don't want to grow up! :(

So other than that, nothing all that special has been going on. I've been playing a lot of music lately. I have developed such a passion for music, even more so than when I came down here. Music is such an amazing thing. Film and music are definitely two of my biggest passions. And I hope to be able to use those passions for a good cause one day. Well, goodbye my faithful followers. I will try to update you a little more often!

No comments: