Monday, August 4, 2008

well hello there.

So I need to give some updates. Nothing exciting has really happened in my life lately. I've been super busy with school, and just started 2 new classes. They are Directing, and Digital Cinematography. In Digital Cinematography we will be making our first "professional" movie. So that's going to be interesting to see how that turns out. We have to do casting for our movie when the time comes, and use real industry actors. Ha ha so I guess you could say this is the start of my career in filmmaking? -Wish me luck ;)

So I've been contacted quite a few times about different shoots, and different modeling opportunities. I've even had an agent out of New York contact me... pretty crazy! I have a photo shoot this Friday, so we will see how that turns out! Never would've thought my life would've taken me down this road... but I kind of like it :)

My birthday is in a week! I will be turning 19. Weird! Well that's really all I have for now. I'll keep you updated when anything new or exciting happens!

No comments: