Friday, August 15, 2008

That's what I'm talking about!

So when my roommate was leaving the apartment today, it turned on the door handle to open the door and the handle completely popped off. Not sure why, but it did. Well he was on his way to work out, so he stopped by the office to tell them and literally 4 minutes later a maintenance person was over here fixing the handle. I love that!

Here's why. At my old apartment, Azure (aka hell), my oven wouldn't turn off one night. The handle was turned to off, but the oven still wasn't turning off. So I called maintenance to let them know. I was told they were busy eating at the Waffle House, and wouldn't be able to come over so I just needed to unplug my oven. Not sure why "Emergency" maintenance was eating out when they should be on the job... waste of money if you ask me. So I unplugged it and went to the office the next morning to tell them about it so it could get fixed. Let's just put it this way, I had to go back many more times, and when I moved out it STILL WASN'T fixed. So I'm glad I have an office and maintenance that actually care about their residents. I love this place.

Also, I decided I either am marrying a tennis or a volleyball player. Some of these beach volleyball girls in the Olympics are super hot haha. But I still plan to marry Maria Sharapova, don't worry.

1 comment:

Terri Porter said...

Like I always say...."Aim High"