Friday, August 15, 2008

Cheater!!!!

So I officially HATE Fernando Gonzalez. And yes, that is a strong word. Gonzalez was serving 8-9 in the third set against Mr. James Blake. He came into the net for a volley, and Blake ripped a forehand that clearly nicked the top of Gonzalez racquet. The umpire like a retard didn't see/hear this so he called Blake's shot long. Well Gonzalez obviously knew it tipped his racquet, but he decided he'd rather cheat and win than to win fair. He stood back at the baseline and didn't tell the umpire it hit his racquet, even after Blake sat there and stared at him expecting him to say something. After that whole incident, James Blake went downhill and lost the math 6-4, 5-7, 9-11. So now I have no respect for Gonzalez. He's a freaking retard!!!! Reminds me of my match when the guy called everything out if he didn't see it. Glad it takes cheating in order to beat someone. Poor Blake.... maybe he can get the Bronze though. And I hope whoever wins in the other semifinal, out of Djokovic and Nadal, demolishes Gonzalez in the final. Blake shouldn't of shook his hand at the end of the match... I wouldn't of. Even the announcers at the end said "Blake got cheated in that match." I will never cheer for Gonzalez again. I hope he loses every other match he ever plays. I'm done ranting now.

No comments: