Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TAG?

uhh not really sure why I "have" to do this, but I guess it's cuz my mom tagged me?

Four Places I've Lived:

1. Idaho Falls, ID

2. Orlando, FL

3. Roseville, CA

4. Forest Grove, OR


Four Favorite Books

1. Harry Potter 1

2. Harry Potter 2

3. Harry Potter 3

4. Harry Potter 4


Four Favorite Movies

1. Invisible Children Documentary

2. Remember the Titans

3. Across the Universe

4. Pursuit of Happyness


Four Embarrassing Facts About Me

1. I have more clothes than most girls.

2. I'm way too competitive

3. I used to throw huge temper tantrums when I was little, just because something wouldn't go my way.

4. I worry about worldly things WAY more than I should.

Four Dreams of Mine
1. Go to Africa multiple times, to help as much as I can to help the people affected by the Genocide.
2. Become a 5.0 in tennis.
3. To win the Sundance Film Festival with one of my documentaries.
4. Make enough money to travel the world with my family, and pay their ways.

Four Pet Peeves
1. Arrogant people
2. FEET
3. People who call something out in tennis when they don't even see where it hits.
4. Rhetorical questions

1 comment:

dhinton said...

I remember some of those tantrums!! LOL (dont worry you were not the only one, I'm sure Liz had you beat). I am sure you will meet all of your dreams!! Go for it!! You should read the Percy Jackson books, loved those to. Have a great day!!
Love ya!!