Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back to Florida...

So I came home for a week over the 4th of July. And let me tell you something, a week is nowhere NEAR long enough for a "summer break". Time really flew by, and I was sad to have to leave so quickly. It's hard not being able to see your family/friends for so long, and when you finally do it goes by so quickly. Now I'm not going to be able to go back until Christmas time, and that seems so far away. I did have a lot of fun finally being home though, and enjoyed not dealing with the humidity. I sure wish there was a good film school closer to my home, that way I wouldn't have to be so far! But oh well, only another 15 months to go... hopefully I can put up with dumb Florida for that much longer. (Florida is not as fun and "magical" as people make it sound either!)

No comments: