Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Venting...

So can I just make one thing clear... I HATE flaky people. Honestly, if you say you are going to do something, just freakin do it! I get so sick of people saying they are gonna do something then last second change their mind. It seems to happen to me on a regular basis, so I should be used to it. It still drives me nuts. I'm glad I was not raised that way, because its drives me nuts. If you say you are going to do it, just do it and don't make up retarded excuses. Unless you are on your death bed, I don't want to hear your excuse. If you didn't want to do it in the first place, don't say you are going to then go change your mind.

1 comment:

Terri Porter said...

I am right there with you dude. I think that is one of my biggest pet peeves. And I am sure you have noticed that when I have flaky friends they tend not to be one of those people that I rely on.