Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello

So today was not very productive haha. I took Stephen to the airport so he can enjoy the week break off at home. I wish I could afford a $600 plane ticket so I could come home also, but unfortunately I can't. After that, I went a turned in my app at Pac Sun, because I want a job I decided. And then me and my friend Dennis went to the Florida Mall and hung out. That place is HUGE. In one of the surf stores there is a wave pool to surf on, it was tight. Next time we go I'm gonna give it a try!

I also got the whole Invisible Children thing organized. They will be coming to my school October 10th to show the new documentary named "GO". I hear its great, and very inspiring so I can't wait. I can't believe I got the whole thing organzied by myself! Pretty nuts. Also, one of my friends from Africa said this to me today, "Thank you so much for looking out for my people man, it really means a lot." Those words alone will keep me going to achieve my goal. It really meant a lot.

No comments: