Sunday, September 6, 2009

hello all my faithful followers (although I believe my mother is probably the only one who really reads this). So hello mother :) ha.

Nothing too exciting has happened since my last post. We started 2 new classes, Post Production and Producing. They have been good so far. Although I think I have an extreme case of senioritis and have to motivate myself each and everyday to go to class. I'm so stoked to be done! Only 7 more weeks-ish. How crazy is that?!

I am sick today, and that's a big reason as to why I'm writing in this haha. I've been sick over the past 3 days, and hopefully I start feeling better soon. I had a 4 day weekend because of Labor Day, and so far 2 of those days have consisted of me laying in bed all day. So hopefully tomorrow that can change... *fingers crossed*

My parents get to go to the US Open in New York this weekend, which I am completely envious about I must add. I've been to one professional tennis match, Novak Djokovic vs. Andy Murray. That was a lot of fun, but it doesn't compare to going to the US Open. Although I would say my ultimate dream would be going to Wimbledon, that would be the best.

To my parents: have a wonderful time. I am jealous. Enjoy your much needed vacation. Love, your much jealous son.

Well that's all I really have to say for now. So long for now.
loves.

No comments: